Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Abby and Walter Birthday Card

Good morning!  I wanted to share this birthday card I made.  I used the new Abby and Walter Birthday image from Michelle Perkett.  I hope you like it.

I colored the image with colored pencils.  The DP and brad are from my mom's stash.  The brad, in case you can't read it very well, says Make a Wish.


I'm going to enter this in this weeks challenge at A Spoonfull of Sugar with my mom.  The theme is Animal Crackers.

Thanks for looking.

Abby.

2 comments:

  1. Cute card and wonderful coloring! The brad with the sentiment is a great touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby!

    I love this card - it is a winner! Your coloring and layout are lovely! You have certainly inherited your mother's love of creation! :<)

    Wishing you a good week!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.