Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Karen's Doodles Kids Challenge 10

Hello!  I'm here to share my entry for Challenge 10 at Karen's Doodles Kids.  The theme for this challenge is Alteration.  We're to take an every day household item and alter it.  I have taken a shopping bag and made it into a fun gift bag.

Here is the bag before I altered it.

Here is the bag after.  I used the Princess Kitty image from Karen's Doodles.  I colored the image with colored pencils.  I used glitter glue on the centers of the flowers to add some sparkle.  The ribbon on the handle is from my mom's stash.

Thanks for looking.

~Abby

3 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Great idea! I love the paper and the image and your pencil coloring is perfect!

    Wishing you a fun weekend!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Abby! What a cute gift bag! Love the paper you've used and the ribbon is a perfect touch!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Karen's Doodles Kids!
    Hugs ♥
    Dee & Emily
    Sprytebyrds Spot
    Emily's Rainbow World

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby, what a great job you did on making that bag all pretty! Princess Kitty looks grand on her chair! And guess what, you won the challenge, how fun is that? Thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles Kids challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.