Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter Bunny Blog Hop

Hello!  Welcome to the Michelle Perkett Studio Easter Bunny Blog Hop.  If you have arrived here from Michelle's blog you are in the right spot.  If not head over to Michelle's blog to start from the beginning.  Along the way you'll find some fun Easter trivia questions on some of the DT members blogs, all you have to do to win a fab Easter freebie stamp from Michelle is answer the questions as you hop around!

Ok, I'm finally able to upload my creation.

I used the Ballerina Bunny from Michelle Perkett.  I colored the image with my brother's Crayola markers.  The DP and sticker are from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by.  From here you'll go to my mom, Rhonda's blog.

~Abby

20 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing that card! Hope your lil' sis is OK.

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you sister is okay! And I will check back to see your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you creation - i am loving everyones so far. hope your sis is okay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Abby! Hope you sister is ok. Can't wait to see your creation. I'll stop back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Abby! Your Ballerina Bunny card is beautiful! I love your coloring and just love the clouds! Awesome job! Thank you for joining our blog hop this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So glad Icame backto see your cute card!Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! Lovely design and color choices! Enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Abby, that is sooo cute! I love that bunny. Glad you participated in the blog hop. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card you've made Abby! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Abby, I love the colours and isn't Ballerina Bunny cute?? Thanks for joining in our Easter Bunny Blog Hop
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card! Beautifully coloured!
    Glad I stopped by! Having great fun on this hop!
    Hugs
    ;Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card Abby! love the swirly cloud paper and ballerina bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, she's so cute! Great job and thanks for joining us! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card, Abby! I love the colors you used! Thank you for sharing! I'm glad you joined in on the blog hop, and hope to see you again in others!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Abby.... this is too cute! I love the colours, and isn't it the most adorable ballerina!
    Hoppy Easter...
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  17. Abby - your card is adorable! So glad I stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful! I have an award for you on my blog! Please stop by to pick it up. You sure deserve it! :)

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.