Thursday, May 19, 2011

Guest Designer at Michelle Perkett Studio

Hello!  I'm am so excited to share with you that I am this weeks Guest Designer at Michelle Perkett Studio.  Yay!  I was so happy when my mom got the email asking if I would do it, I couldn't wait to create my project.  The theme this week is to use die cuts on your project and here is what I have made...

I took one of those mini composition books and covered it with some of my mom's DP from her stash.  I colored the BFF Mermaids from Michelle Perkett and added it to the front.  We cut out some flowers using my mom's cricut and I glued them together and added a flower gem to each.  I hope you like it.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Abby

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, Abby - Love your color choices. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Congratulations again Abby! Your work is wonderful!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.