Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Fun Card to Share

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to share a card.

I colored it with Bic Markits.  The image is from The Stamping Boutique.  The DP is from my stash.  The pearls are from my moms stash.


Challenges I'm entering it in are....
Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes (Summer Kids Challenge)
Paper Playtime-Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time-Anything Goes
Stitchy Bear Kids-Anything Goes
Kona Kid Krafters-Anything Goes

Thanks for looking.  Have fun crafting.

~Abby




3 comments:

  1. Love how you have colored this Lil' Rock Star Diva!

    Hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card !! Your colouring is amazing :O)
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'anything goes' challenge . Good Luck !
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Abby :-) The image is very cute and the colours are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Children's Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.