Sunday, September 11, 2011

An Anouncement,Some Challenges and Blog Candy!

Hello everyone!  I'm proud to announce that I am on the kids design team at The Crafters Cafe!  Last night was our digi day.  Here are the cards I made for the digi day challenges......

The first challenge was a celebration card.  I used the Birthday Fairy from The Stamping Boutique.

The second challenge was black,tan,and a color of your choice.  I used Medusa from The Stamping Boutique.

The third challenge was a sketch.  The image I used is from Pollycraft.

I'm using all three for the kids challenge at The Crafters Cafe.  The theme is parties.  Any kind of party you like.  You may enter as many times as you like.

I also have some blog candy.  To win the blog candy you have to leave a comment.  I'll choose a winner a week from tomorrow on Monday Sept. 19 after I get home from school.  I will use Random.org to choose the winner (with my mom's help).


Thanks for looking. Have a nice day.
                       ~ Abby

6 comments:

  1. No way!!! I LOVE the princesses! I'm sooooo in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please include us....Miss E and P.K. in the draw for your blog candy! We are on the DT too and look forward to card making with you : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!
    Your cards are awesome :)
    Thanks for the chance...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!
    I like your cards and I'll try to participate in the kids challenge...
    I would like to win your candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby, your cards are TERRIFIC!!!
    Great job, again!!
    You are SO talented, girl!!

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey cool - you had blog candy!! Great idea...wow...these cards are SOOO awesome Abby! It would be so hard to choose which one is my favorite cause they are all so great! Bye for now...Toomie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.