Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Crafter's Cafe December Kids Challenge

Hello!  It's time for a new kids challenge at The Crafter's Cafe.  For December we would like to see all your Christmas creations.

Here is a card I made for some inspiration...

I used the Christmas Fairy Holly from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is from K&Co.  The candy cane stickers were part of my birthday goodies from my mom and dad.


I am entering my card in the following challenges...
Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle-Make a Holiday Card
Little Hands Challenge-Winter
For Fun Challenge-Christmas

Thanks for looking.  I hope you'll all play along.

~Abby

6 comments:

  1. Great card Abby! Those candy cane stickers are pretty neat! Thanks for joining us at Little Hands Challenge Blog!!!
    : ) Kellie, Miss E and P.K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby, this is a nice card!!! The image is beautifully colored and love your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The holly leaf Fairy is so sweet
    Cheers from India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
    Thank You for joining the fun at For Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Abby, so very pretty, I love the candy canes and you have coloured Mo's sweet image beautifully, you are very talented :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    Beautiful card Abby! I love Mo's images - this one is wonderful!

    Wishing you a happy day!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abby - your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!! What a fab image and your colouring is stunning too. Thanks for joining us at Little Hands Challenge Blog. Hugz, Cole Toomie and Renno

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.