Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Crafter's Cafe January Kids Challenge

Hello!  The new kids challenge at The Crafter's Cafe started on Saturday.  Our theme for January is Winter/Blue/Sketch.  You can use 1, 2 or all 3, it's up to you.

Here is the sketch...

Here is my card...

The image I used is from Inktegrity.  The DP is DCWV and the sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.


I am entering my card in the following challenges...
Little Hands Challenge-Celebrate Party
Jellypark Juniors-Anything Goes

Thanks for looking.  I hope you'll play along with our challenge.

~Abby

5 comments:

  1. Abby this is just beautiful we are huge fans of unicorns in our house. Thank you for sharing it with us at Jellypark Juniors and Happy Birthday Ashley lol. The kids from artycraftyland will get busy on their projects for the crafters cafe challenge this weekend. I'll also put a link to the challenge on our challenge blog and their blog. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe.....your card is so pretty Abby!! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Hands Challenge Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abby, the blue, pink and purple just blends together so well on this unicorn - you have a real eye for colour! Thank you for joining us at Jellypark Juniors for our challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is a beautifully colored unicorn! I love your card! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Jellypark Juniors. I hope you join us for our next challenge. Good luck!
    Love from
    Jen Leeflang
    Jellypark Friends DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image you have used! Wonderful card and glad you joined in with us at Jellypark Juniors!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.