Saturday, March 3, 2012

March Kids Challenge

Hello!!  I just wanted to share a card I made for The Crafter's Cafe Kids Challenge.  The theme is Spring.

Before I get on with my post I wanted to let you know that we're looking for new kid Design Team members.  Go to The  Crafter's Cafe kids challenge for information.

Here's what I made....

The image is from Robyn's Fetish.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is from my stash.  The pink ribbon is from my mom's stash.

I'm going to enter it in the following challenges....
Little Hands Challenge-Make a Card for a Friend or use an image with 2 friends

Thanks for looking.  Have a nice day.
~Abby

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is soo cute Abby! The image is great and I love the ribbon. Very spring-ish!
    Thanks for playing!
    Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple, so pretty! Thanks for playing at Little Hands Challenge Blog!
    : ) Kellie, Miss E and P.K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is a beauty Abby! Thanks for joining us at Little Hands Challenge Blog! Toomie, Renno and Cole xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.