Saturday, April 7, 2012

April Kids Challenge

Hello again!!  I just wanted to share a card I made for the April Kids Challenge at The Crafter's Cafe.  The theme for this month is Bunnies and/or Baby Animals.  

Here's my inspiration....
The image is from A Day for Daisies.  I colored the image with Crayola colored pencils.  The DP is from my mom's stash.  

I'm going to enter it in the following challenges....
Jellypark Juniors-Anything Goes


Thanks for looking.  Have a nice day.
~Abby
                         

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Abby!

    Wishing you a happy day with friends and family!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter. Love that digi it's so cute, another great make. Thanks for sharing with us over at jellypark juniors for our anything goes challenge :o).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is such a sweet image.
    Great card :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.