Saturday, August 4, 2012

August Kids Challenge

Hello everyone!!  I just wanted to share a card I made for The Crafter's Cafe kids challenge.  The theme for this month is Happy Birthday.


The image is from The Stamping Boutique.  I colored the image with Crayola colored pencils.  I used one of my stamps to make the background.  All the paper is from my stash.  The sentiment is handwritten. 

I'm going to enter it in the following challenge.... 


Thanks for looking.  Have a nice day.
~Abby
                           


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Abby :-) the balloons are fabulous and I love the funky background :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Children's Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! Greetings form Bulgaria, Ani
    P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Abby, your background paper is fantastic and I love all those wonderful coloured balloons.

    love
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    Beautiful card! You are so talented! Wishing you a happy day!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. I like your image and your super background paper.

    Thank you for your kind comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card!! Love how you colored those balloons!! I love the stamped background too!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.