Monday, December 3, 2012

December Kids Challenge

Hello everyone!!!!   I just wanted to share a card I made for our December Kids challenge at The Crafter's Cafe.  The theme for this month is Gingerbread or Snowmen and your card has to be dressed up.

To dress up my card I used bling, ribbon, and an action wobble all from my mom's stash.  The image is from Robyn's Fetish.  I colored it with Bic Markits.  The paper is from my mom's stash also.

Here's a video of the Action Wobble



I'm going to enter it in the following challenges....
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes


Thanks for looking.  Have a nice day.
                   ~Abby

4 comments:

  1. Abby, your card is simply amazing!! You are so talented!! Love how you colored in that adorable image!! Great job!!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Abby :-) such a cute Gingerbread girl and the papers and details are all FAB :-) I love that you used an action wobble ,, very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work Abby. I just love this fun gingerbread gal and all the happy colors you used. Makes me smile! Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over on the SImon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable card! I totally love the wobble! I need to get my hands on some of those!!!!

    Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.