Saturday, February 1, 2014

CRAFT Challenge #244 - Love/Valentine's

Hello everyone!!  I just wanted to share the card I made for the challenge at CRAFT.  This week's theme is Love/Valentine's.  

Sponsors are:
Prize is 3 of choice

Prize is $10 USD store voucher for the three sponsors in rotation

Prize is $10 voucher

Prize is 3 images

Top 3 sponsor is CraftsuPrint
The top 3 prize is CraftsuPrint Premium Collection Downloadable CD

Here's my card....
I used Love Postage Stamps from Pattie's Creations.  I colored them using Crayola colored pencils.  The DP and bling are from my stash.

Challenges....
Jellypark Friends - Lots of Love
Digi Galore - Valentine
Doodle Pantry - Any Digi Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Love is in the Air

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.
~Abby




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! A perfect card to say I love you!!! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this postage stamp design and layout. Lovely coloring. Thanks so much for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 43!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the postage stamps! Great coloring too! Thanks for playing with us at Jellypark Friends for our Lots of Love challenge!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Abby. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Love Is In The Air challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorjuss card hun, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this time.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the stamp design is really neat. I love how it looks in this card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Jellypark Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love postage stamp images too. Wonderful card! Thank you for participating int our Doodle Pantry February challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, I love these postage stamps, so clever! Thanks so much for playing this time at Jellypark Friends:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.