Friday, May 16, 2014

CRAFT Challenge #250 - Christmas

Hello everyone!!! I just wanted to share the card I made for this weeks CRAFT Challenge.  This weeks theme is Christmas.

The sponsors for this challenge are:
Prize is 5 digital stamps of choice.
Prize is a $10 voucher for their shop.
Prize is a $12 gift certificate for her shop.
Prize is $5 gift voucher.

Here's my card....
The image is My Snowman from Sami Stamps.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is from my mom's stash.

Challenges....
Just B Creative - Anything Goes
Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.
~Abby




1 comment:

  1. Wow, great card!

    Thanks for joining us at creative fingers Challenge and I hope you come back soon!

    Hugz
    DT Tiina

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.