Saturday, January 17, 2015

Christmas Card

Hi everyone!!!  I just wanted to share the card I made for CRAFT Challenge #294.  The theme this week is Christmas.

The sponsor for this challenge is Scrapper's Delights.
The prize is 3 images of choice from shop.

Here's my card....
The image I used is Penguin Willie North Pole from Scrapper's Delights.  I colored the image with Sharpies.  The DP and sequins are from my mom's stash.  I punched the snowflakes out of some white card stock.

Challenges....
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Wags 'n Whiskers - Anything Goes
Scrap & Craft - Anything Goes
A Girl Who Crafts - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes (as long as it's Christmas)


Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.
~Abby

5 comments:

  1. Aww this card is too cute, love that adorable little penguin! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Jo's Funday Friday challenges!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I love the image:) Thank you for sharing with us at Scrap & Craft and Good Luck!
    Lady E Scrap & Craft DT
    http://scrapartbyladye.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute, everyone loves a penguin. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at CHNC Extra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    Great card! I love the snowflakes with the sequins! Wishing you a happy day today!

    Hugs,

    Barbara DIane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for January - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.