Thursday, April 1, 2010

Karen's Doodles Kids Challenge #2

I was so worried my mom wouldn't be able to help me get this posted today.  We had a busy day and have only been home for a little while.

Here is my entry for Challenge #2 at Karen's Doodles Kids Challenges, which was a sketch.
I used A Present for Mom from Karen's Doodles.  The cardstock is from Georgia Pacific and World Win.  The DP and brads are from my mom's stash and the ribbon came from Wal Mart.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things.

I had fun making this card and following my first sketch.

~Abby

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card! Your coloring skills are excellent!

    Wishing you a Happy Easter with your family!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby you did such a wonderful job on your card. Than you for joining us at Karen's Doodles Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Great job! We would like to invite you over to our new challenge blog for kids! Become a follower we will be starting our first challenge soon!
    http://konakidkrafters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.