Saturday, April 5, 2014

Cute Box

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to share a box I made for school.  I decorated an old chalk box.

This is the lid.  I got the cute little chick in a paper stack from my mom's stash. 

This is the front.  The bling, stickers, and DP are from my mom's stash.  I had to decorate this box because we were doing an egg baby project, and I named my egg baby Colette.

This is one of the sides.  The sticker and DP is from my mom's stash.

This is the other side.  The stickers and DP are from my mom's stash.

This is the inside of the lid.  The cute butterfly sticker is also from my mom's stash.

This is my egg baby.  I decorated it with washi tape and I stamped the face on.  The washi tape and stamp set were from my mom's stash.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.
~Abby





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.