Saturday, April 19, 2014

Envelope Punch Board Box

Hello everyone!!!  I just wanted to share a box I made using the envelope punch board.

This is the front.  The image is Hummingbird from A Day For Daisies.  I used BIC Markits to color the image.  I used a corner punch to decorate the corners on the image.  The DP is from my mom's stash.  The bling is from my stash.

This is the side.  The other side looks exactly the same.  The flower is from my stash, and it came with the bling already on it.

Challenges....
Just B Creative - Anything Goes
Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Birds and Feathers

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.
~Abby

P.S. Happy Easter!


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, beautiful design.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge.
    Sunny Easter greetings;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super creation for our Birds and Feather theme Abby, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x (Not sure if you entered my Grand Calibur candy here if not there is still time to do so)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, I love the main image and the lovely colours you have used on the bird look great.
    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, hope you will continue to play along.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.