Friday, July 18, 2014

Ballet Shoes

Hello everyone!!!  I just wanted to share a card I made for fun.  


The image is Ballet Shoes from QKR Stampede.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  I embossed card stock for the background and rubbed black ink on it.



Challenges....
Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes
Fairy Tale - Digital Stamp/Image
Fussy and Fancy - It's All About Girls
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Wags 'n Whiskers - Anything Goes
A Girl Who Crafts - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Use Stamp or Digi Stamp
Digi Galore - Anything Goes


Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.
~Abby

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, I love the main image and the colour combo.
    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, just keep on creating. Look forward to seeing more of your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Challenge this time! Hugs Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI just a note to say -
    you have been awarded youth talent award, please check back to the blog to claim your prize !!!
    agirlwhocrafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    Great card! I love the colors! Wishing you a happy day!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    Great card! I love the colors! Wishing you a happy day!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.