Thursday, July 3, 2014

Wedding/Anniversary

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to share the card I made for the new CRAFT Challenge.  This week's theme is Wedding/Anniversary.

The sponsors and their prizes for this week are:
The prize is any 3 sets from their online shop.
The prize is 3 images of choice from her shop.
The prize is Yours and Mine Papercrafts $10 voucher
The prize is 3 images of choice from her shop.



The image is Emily Showers of Love from Lacy Sunshine.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The sentiment is from Cardz TV.  For the background, I heat embossed the card stock with clear embossing powder.  Then I went over it with pink ink.  The ribbon and heart are from my mom's stash.


Challenges.... 
Lacy Sunshine Challenge - Anything Goes
A Girl Who Crafts - Anything Goes
Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow - Stamping (can be rubber or digital)

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.
~Abby


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Thank you for sharing it with us over at A Girl Who Crafts.
    Floss
    DT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamping.Such an adorable creation.Thanks for joining in with us over at Ruby's Rainbow.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, I love the main image and the pretty colours.
    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Just keep on Creating July Anything goes link-up

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.