Sunday, September 22, 2019

Life Update

Hello everyone!
I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I'm hoping to get back into making regular posts. The main reason I haven't posted in so long is I've been in a major reading slump. I haven't felt like reading anything, and when I do try I am forcing my way through the book. I'm slowly getting out of that and will hopefully feel more inspired to make more bookish posts. 

I've also recently started going to school for cosmetology and am working quite a bit, so I haven't had much downtime to make posts. I'm still trying to balance all of that, but hopefully I'll be able to make more time for books.

I thought I'd also include my August wrap-up since I only read one book. 

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐












My goal for this month is to read at least three books, hopefully more, but I don't want to set my expectations too high after having a major slump. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.