Friday, September 27, 2019

Autumn Time Book Tag

Hello everyone!
It's now officially fall, and what better way to celebrate than to do a book tag! Autumn is my favorite season and is the perfect time of the year to curl up with a good book. I found this tag over at Life of a Female Bibliophile.

Crunching Leaves: Choose a book with orange, red, or yellow on the cover.
I think Crown of Feathers has a nice combination of all three colors, plus it's a gorgeous cover. I'm hoping that I can get to read it this fall.

Cozy Sweater: It's cooled down enough to wear warmer clothing - What book have you read that gives you a warm feeling?
I won't say too much about The One to avoid giving away spoilers, but every time I think of this book it gives me the warmest, coziest feeling. I think it was a great end to a trilogy, cuz let's be real, The Heir and The Crown are really a duology.

Fall Storm: The wind is howling and the thunder is roaring - What book do you read during this Autumn storm?
I think reading this book during a storm would be a brilliant idea. The mood of the story fits so well with a storm.

Cool Crisp Air: What book character would like to trade places with?
I know I just mentioned Michael Vey, but I would love to trade places with Taylor Ridley. She has a really cool ability and an awesome boyfriend so I wouldn't mind living her life. 

Hot Apple Cider: What under-hyped book would you want to become the next big thing?
I don't think enough people talk about this book which is a shame because it's a fantastic story.

Coats, Scarves, and Mittens:  What is the most embarrassing book cover you own, that you'd like to keep hidden?
I don't think I own any covers that I'm embarrassed of.

Pumpkin Spice: What is your favorite autumnal food/drink?
I love pumpkin spice hot chocolate. 

Warm, Cozy Bonfire: Who do you tag?
Anyone who feels like doing this tag.

What is your favorite part of Autumn?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

2 comments:

  1. You made me want to read The One and that's saying something. Not only am I reading three books already but I haven't touched that trilogy in a long time. Along with the False prince...again.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.