Tuesday, October 1, 2019

September Wrap-Up 2019

Hello everyone!
So in my life update post, I mentioned how I was planning on reading at least 3 books in September and I met that goal! I technically read 4 but one of them is a bind-up (meaning there's two books in one). I'm hoping to get back into the full swing of things in October since I've become more adjusted to my school and work schedule. I'm still finding a balance between social life and reading, but for now I'm proud of how much I've been reading compared to over the summer. 

The Hollow Kingdom by Clare B. Dunkle
⭐⭐⭐.5










Shadows of the Dark Crystal by J.M. Lee
⭐⭐










The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle by L.J. Smith
⭐⭐⭐⭐












What books did you read in September?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic day.
~Abby

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised I managed to read 3 in September too! Great job Abby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Abby! I read 16 books I think? But don't be too impressed just yet because a bunch of them were Fear Street books and/or manga volumes, both of which were super quick reads 😅

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.