Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Cute Fairy Card

Hi everyone!!  I just wanted to share a cute fairy card I made.  

Here's what I made....
  I got the image from Patti's Creations.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  I got the DP and sticker from my stash.  I used a pen to do the dashes.

I'm going to enter it in the following challenges....
Jellypark Juniors-Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time-Use a Digi Spring/Easter
Simon Says Stamp-3 Different Papers

Thanks for looking.  Have a nice day.
~Abby

4 comments:

  1. Aw, this is so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Abby what a great image too and the papers you've used are just perfect. Thank you for sharing again with us over at Jellypark Juniors. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    Beautiful card Abby! Your creations are fun to see! I hope that you had a good day today with the extra 24 we had in February!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us this month at Craft Your Passion Kids!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.