Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Valentine Present

Hello everyone!!  I just wanted  to share an envelope mini album I made for my mom and dad for Valentine's Day.  

Here's my creation....

The front cover.

One of the pockets and tags.

A few of the other pockets. 
I got all the paper from my stash.  The stickers are from my mom's stash.

I'm going to enter it in the following challenges....
Jellypark Juniors-Anything Goes
Flutterby Wednesday-Winged Things

Thanks for looking.  Have a nice day.
~Abby 

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is just beautiful Abby, you've worked so hard on it, I bet your mum and dad just loved it, I know I would. Thank you very much for sharing it with us over at Jellypark Juniors :o).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous album Abby :-) I am sure your Mum and Dad loved this beautiful gift !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    I realise that you are a child, but blogger has introiduced a very difficult word verification now. would it be possible to change over to comment moderation as I know lots of people, including me, have alot of difficulty in doing these xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abby, Check out the results for Challenge 2 over at jellypark juniors :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.