Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Valentine

Hello!  I just wanted to share a valentine I made for The Crafter's Cafe kids challenge.  The challenge is Red/Pink/One other color.  

Here's what I made....
  The image is The Queen of Hearts from The Stamping Boutique.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  I used the Heart Circles Spellbinders from my mom's stash.  

I'm entering it in the following challenges... 
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle-Diecuts or Punches
Jellypark Juniors-Anything Goes
Little Hands Challenge-Valentine's Day

Thanks for looking.  Have a nice day.
~Abby

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Little Hands Challenge Blog! We love your colouring!!! P.K. might even ask for BIC Markits for her birthday coming up in March.
    : ) Kellie, Miss E and P.K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby this is lovely and I adore spellbinders dies they are so pretty. Fantastic colouring, thank you for sharing it with us over at Jellypark Juniors :o).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby your card is lovely!!
    Thank you for joining us this month for Craft Your Passion Kids "I HEART You" challenge!!

    ~Jenn~
    CYP Kids Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Awesome spellbinder - how cool ! And your coloring is soooooo fab too! Thanks for joining us at Little Hands Challenge Blog! Hugz, Cole, Toomie and Renno

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Abby!:)
    This card is so cute! I love how it's shaped. We have a striped challenge over at the La La Land Crafts 4 Kids, but you have to use a La La Land stamp. You should come check it out!

    xxCARLYxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.