Thursday, October 11, 2018

Birthday Reading Challenge

Hello everyone!
I decided that during my birth month I wanted to do a challenge. I got the idea from Stacey Loves to Read's channel. She called hers the "Birthday Reading Project", but I'm making mine a Birthday Reading Challenge. She has her viewers recommend any books they like to her, but instead, I'm going to have my readers choose books that are already on my TBR. 
Here's how it's going to work. I'm going to link a Goodreads shelf (here) of all the TBR books I own and all you have to do is comment the top 5 books you'd like me to read on this blog post. My goal is to read 19 by next November, and I'll check in and see if I was able to complete my challenge. 
I will be starting this challenge in November and will list the 19 books I will be reading towards the beginning of the month. I am going to be doing it based on popularity so the most mentioned books will be the ones I choose to read. I will make a special TBR jar for this challenge and will choose to read the books in a random order. I will mention the book(s) I'm reading each month in the wrap-up of the previous month. You have until the end of October to comment your top 5 choices.
This challenge is meant to help me to be motivated to read more of the books I own instead of borrowing them the library and friends. I have plenty of my own, I just need to read them!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
~Abby

5 comments:

  1. This is such a fun idea! Eragon, The Storyteller, An Ember in the Ashes, Th Secret, The Santa Letters: A Christmas Story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great picks! I'm looking forward to eventually reading all those books.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, sounds like fun! A Walk To Remember or Splintered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea Abby! My picks for you are: This Shattered World, Clockwork Prince, Shiver, Poison Study, and the Unexpected Everything!

    Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.