Sunday, October 14, 2018

Longest Books I've Read

Hello everyone!
I thought it would be a cool idea to share the biggest books I've read. I don't typically read very large books, but when I do, they tend to be good. This list is going to go from the smallest big book to the largest.

10) Everblaze by Shannon Messenger
(624 pages)

9) Night Film by Marisha Pessl
(640 pages)

8) Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
(652 pages)

7) Neverseen by Shannon Messenger
(672 pages)

6) Lodestar by Shannon Messenger
(688 pages)

5) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
(734 pages)

4) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
(759 pages)

3) Winter by Marissa Meyer
(827 pages)

2) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
(870 pages)

1) Edgar Allan Poe: Complete Tales and Poems
(1,020 pages)

What are some of the biggest books you've read? Don't forget to look at my blog post for my Birthday Reading Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic day.
~Abby

2 comments:

  1. I think that the most recent book that I've read that's pretty long is Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas.

    Elle Inked @ Keep on Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love most of these books, Lol!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.