Tuesday, October 2, 2018

September 2018 Wrap-Up

Hello everyone!
September has been a pretty great reading month. I read a total of 12 books, which blows my mind.

The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
⭐⭐⭐.5










Edgar Allan Poe Complete Tales and Poems
⭐⭐.5










The Witch Doesn't Burn In This One by Amanda Lovelace
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐










Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review here.










The Princess Saves Herself In This One by Amanda Lovelace
⭐⭐⭐⭐










Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
⭐⭐.5











To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
⭐⭐⭐.5











Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
⭐⭐⭐










Paint Me Like I Am from WritersCorps
⭐⭐⭐⭐











Neon Aliens Ate My Homework and Other Poems by Nick Cannon
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐










Newspaper Blackout by Austin Kleon










Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
⭐⭐













What books did you read in September? Any new favorites?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous day.
~Abby

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I think I read half as much as you did this month--you did really well!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Edgar Allen Poe is my favorite poet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had Love & Gelato on my shelf for a while now, but haven't read it. Someday I must remedy this because it sounds so fun and cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.