Tuesday, February 12, 2019

My Favorite Book Couples

Hello everyone!
Since Valentine's Day is coming up very soon, I wanted to share some of my favorite couples in books or characters I wish were couples.

Michael & Taylor - Michael Vey series by Richard Paul Evans

Sophie & Keefe - Keeper of the Lost Cities series by Shannon Messenger

America & Maxon - The Selection series by Kiera Cass

Laurel & Tamani - Wings series by Aprilynne Pike

Kim & Zeke - The Mistletoe Inn by Richard Paul Evans

Lara Jean & Peter - To All the Boys I've Loved Before trilogy by Jenny Han

Who are your favorite couples from books?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

3 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with Lara Jean and Peter, though I do have a soft spot for John Ambrose in the second book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely ship Team Foster-Keefe too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.