Sunday, February 24, 2019

Favorite Book to Movie Adaptations

Hello everyone!
I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite book to movie adaptations. I still do prefer most books compared to their movies, but I still do enjoy a lot of movies that are based off books.

The Martian
I saw this movie before I read the book which I think helped me like the book a whole lot more. They're both fantastic.

Harry Potter
I also watched the movies before reading the books, but the books are better. I still really enjoy the movies, hence why they're on this list.

Divergent
I thought they did a really good job with this adaptation and it's my favorite of the series. The sequel movies were definitely not my favorite.

Pride and Prejudice
I only like the 6 hour version of this adaptation. They did a fantastic job with it and helped me appreciate this story a lot more.

City of Bones
I really enjoyed the movie and was so sad they only did the first one. I don't like the tv show as much and really wish they would've just continued with the movies.

The Phantom of the Opera
Both the book and the movie are amazing and I can't recommend both highly enough.

What are your favorite book to movie adaptations?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous day.
~Abby

2 comments:

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.