Tuesday, April 30, 2019

April 2019 Wrap-Up

Hello everyone!
It's been quite a while since I've made a post for this blog. I've been busy getting ready to graduate so life has been a little hectic, but I'm hoping to be posting regularly again. With all that's been going on, I've still been able to read 5 books which isn't too bad. Sadly, I wasn't able to complete my O.W.L.'s which is really disappointing. There's always next year.

Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie
⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review here.









Entwined by Heather Dixon
⭐⭐⭐










For Every One by Jason Reynolds
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐










The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
⭐⭐










Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller
⭐⭐⭐













What books did you read in April? Any new favorites?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
~Abby

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I remember the few weeks before graduation. It is rough but you'll make it through :)

    Elle @ Keep on Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek, Entwined is one of my favorites! Or at least it was last time I read it lol :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.