Tuesday, April 2, 2019

The Spring Cleaning Book Tag

Hello everyone!
I found this tag over at A Great Read's blog and decided it looked like fun.

The Struggle of Getting Started: A book/series that you have struggled to begin because of its size.
Compared to the other books in this series, War Storm is massive. I really want to read the finale because it's one of my favorite series, but its size has been keeping me away. I am determined to finish it this year though.

Cleaning Out the Closet: A book/series you *almost* want to unhaul.
Don't get me wrong, I still want to read this, but I haven't really heard anything about it since it first came out. The premise still interests me.

Opening the Windows and Letting Fresh Air In: A book that was refreshing.
This book makes you think just a little and it was a breath of fresh air after not being in the mood to read for a few weeks. The writing was also so unique and I loved it.

Washing Out Sheet Stains: A book you wish you could rewrite a certain scene in.
I won't reveal which scene so I don't give away spoilers, but it's towards the end of the book.

Throwing Out Unnecessary Nick-Nacks: A book in a series you didn't feel was necessary.
These books were so unnecessary, but I did enjoy them, just not as much as the original trilogy.

Polishing the Doorknobs: A book that had a clean finish.
This series was a roller-coaster, but I thought it ended quite nicely. It was a satisfying end to this series.

Reaching to Dust the Fan: A book that tried too hard to relay a certain message.
I'm sure pretty much everyone has heard of this book. I really liked it, even though most people didn't. But it did spend most of the book putting the blame on the thirteen people when Hannah was part of the reason as well.

The Tiring Yet Satisfying Finish of Spring Cleaning: A book series that was tiring yet satisfying to get through.
This trilogy was so worth the read. It took me a few weeks to get through, but I was so satisfied once finished. There's so much action and intrigue. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.