Thursday, February 1, 2018

January 2018 Wrap Up

Hello everyone!
Today I wanted to share all of the books I read in the month of January. Overall, this month was a pretty good reading month. I read a total of 6 books and DNF'd 2 books.


1. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
⭐⭐⭐⭐

Series review here.








2. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
⭐⭐










3. King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard
⭐⭐⭐⭐

Series review here.








4. Roseblood by A. G. Howard
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Review here.








5. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Review here.








6. Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard
(Didn't read the second story.)
⭐⭐⭐









7. Blood and Sand by C. V. Wyk
⭐⭐⭐⭐

Review here.








8. Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
(I didn't finish this book.)
⭐⭐













Let me know what books you read in January.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!
~Abby

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a pretty good reading month. My daughter just read The Great Gatsby for school last week and wasn't impressed by it either. Have a great February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I still haven't had the chance to get to Roseblood! Hopefully I will change that soon! :) Great wrap-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, it's my favorite read of the year. It's definitely worth reading.

      Delete
  3. I really wanna read Blood and Sand, looking forward to that one a lot. And I should pick up King's Cage sometime, hopefully it'll be a fairly easy/quick read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great reading week! Glad to see that you enjoyed Salt to Sea, that is one of those books I need to read in 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Aveyard books look fun, and love that cover of Salt of the Sea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a good reading month (except for the DNFs). Blood and Sand looks particularly interesting.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.