Friday, March 1, 2019

February 2019 Wrap-Up

Hello everyone!
With February being the shortest month of the year, I was still able to read 6 books. 

Skyward by Brandon Sanderson
⭐⭐⭐
Review here.









Just For You by Helen Steiner Rice










New Moon by Stephenie Meyer










For Teenage Girls With Wild Ambitions and Trembling Hearts by Clementine von Radics








Honeybee by Naomi Shihab Nye












Splintered by A.G. Howard














What books did you read in February?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

4 comments:

  1. I saw New Moon and I just had to click! It’s my favourite Twilight book, I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reason I didn't enjoy it as much is because Edward wasn't in it as much and he's my favorite character in the series. I'm hoping to continue soon to see how the last two books are.

      Delete
  2. New Moon was my least favorite book of the series... I see you didn't enjoy it as much either lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really didn't. I think it's because Edward wasn't in it as much and he's my favorite character in the series. I'm going to try and continue the series and see what I think of it all together.

      Delete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.