Sunday, March 31, 2019

March 2019 Wrap-Up

Hello everyone!
This month has been insane in the fact that I've read so many books! A grand total of 11 books which is my highest monthly amount this year. Most of the books I read were either rated 4 or 5 stars, so I'd say this month was a really successful reading month.

Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott, Mikki Daughtry, and Tobias Iaconis
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review here.








A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐










The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐










Wishtree by Katherine Applegate
⭐⭐⭐⭐










Rapunzel Untangled by Cindy C. Bennett
⭐⭐⭐⭐










One Moment in Time by Lauren Barnholdt
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐










A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
Review here.









By Your Side by Kasie West











Macbeth by William Shakespeare

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐










Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐










Rook by Sharon Cameron
⭐⭐














What books did you read in March?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice day.
~Abby

5 comments:

  1. Macbeth is my favourite Shakespeare. I find it really emotional and well written. Everything else he’s written is quite boring to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome recap!! I LOVE the cover of Five Feet Apart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rapunzel Untangled is a really good one, I read it last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for a good reading month. It looks like you read some great books. I have Batman sitting on my bookshelf right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To bad you didn't enjoy "By Your Side" ... I haven't read it myself but I usually like Kasie West's novels .... I should probably reread "A Walk to Remember" as it's been quite a few years. =0)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.