Tuesday, July 2, 2019

5 Star Predictions

Hello everyone!
I have so many books on my TBR that I'm super excited to read, but I can't read them all at once. So to help me prioritize my reading, I wanted to share my 5 star predictions. Hopefully I will be able to get to them all by the end of the year.


The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
So far, both the books I've read by him have been 5 star reads and The Last Song is one of my favorite movies so hopefully this one will also be 5 stars for me.

Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas
I've loved the previous two books in this series so I'm hoping I like Catwoman's story just as much.

Heartless by Marissa Meyer
I didn't love the Lunar Chronicles, but I did enjoy Marissa Meyer's writing style. So I'm hoping that Heartless is 5 stars because it sounds like such a good read. 

172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad
This is a sci-fi book that sounds right up my alley. I really want to pick this book up soon because I just know I'll love it.

The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
I've heard so many people talk about this book who have similar book tastes to me so I'm hoping that I'll also love this book.

The Diviners by Libba Bray
This book sounds so creepy and like something I'd really enjoy. I've heard very few bad reviews for this book which is promising.

Phantom by Susan Kay
I love Phantom of the Opera so I don't see why I wouldn't love this book. I loved Roseblood which is a retelling so hopefully Phantom doesn't disappoint.

The Help by Kathryn Stockett
I have already seen the movie and absolutely loved it. I'm hoping that the book is even better. 

Stain by A.G. Howard
I really enjoy her writing style and this book has such an interesting premise. I'm hoping it doesn't disappoint.

The Passage by Justin Cronin
I picked this book up on a whim and found the reviews on Goodreads to be quite promising. I hope I enjoy it just as much as so many other people. It sounds right up my alley and I can't wait to read it.

Were any of these books 5 stars for you?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

3 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy ALL Of these, Abby. I don't think I've read any you feature, but I have liked the Nicholas Sparks books I've read; The Longest Ride, Safe Haven, The Lucky One, and The Choice. I've heard his newest is good, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy, these books all sound great!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED The Help book! I need to reread that soon. Enjoy!! Can't wait to see your review!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.