Thursday, July 11, 2019

My Top 3 Book Ships

Hello everyone!
Today I wanted to share my favorite ships from books and add a little extra twist. I'm going to share 3 songs for each couple that I think represent their relationships. 

Michael Vey and Taylor Ridley (Michael Vey series)
They are my #1 ship. I love them so much and I want a relationship like theirs. They've been through so much and have grown for the better from it.
1 - Endless Love by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross
2 - If I Could Fly by One Direction
3 - Who Wants to Live Forever by Queen

Sophie Foster and Keefe Sencen (Keeper of the Lost Cities series)
If they don't end up together, I think I might scream. They are so perfect for each other. 
1 - Magic by Olivia Newton-John
2 - Could This be Love by The Wanted
3 - Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis

Elias Veturius and Laia of Serra
They have been a recent addition to my list, but they I couldn't not add them. If they don't end up being endgame then I will be so mad in book 4. But they are so perfect for each other and they need each other.
1 - I Don't Want to Love You by Taylor Mathews
2 - Burnin' Up by Jonas Brothers
3 - Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Backstreet Boys

Who are your favorite ships?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

2 comments:

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.