Monday, July 1, 2019

June 2019 Wrap-Up

Hello everyone!
Now that it's summer, I was able to read a few more book than I have been the past few months. A lot of the books I've been reading have been short, so in July I'm hoping to pick up some more novels and not so many poetry collections. I'll still read poetry, but I'll hopefully read more novels. I was able to read 8 books total.

The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
⭐⭐⭐⭐










Gmorning, Gnight! Little Pep Talks for Me & You by Lin-Manuel Miranda
⭐⭐⭐⭐









The Mermaid's Voice Returns in This One by Amanda Lovelace
⭐⭐⭐⭐









To Make Monsters Out of Girls by Amanda Lovelace
⭐⭐⭐⭐









A Little Bit of Dreams: An Introduction to Dream Interpretation by Stase Michaels
⭐⭐








An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review here.









A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
⭐⭐⭐⭐










The Surrender Tree: Poems of Cuba's Struggle for Freedom by Margarita Engle
⭐⭐⭐












What books did you read in June?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

3 comments:

  1. I also read A Torch Against The Night in June!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh nice job! I read a lot of Fear Street last month, and I also started reading manga for the first time! Which I am loving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gmorning, Gnight was so cute! :) Great recap!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.