Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Goodreads: Year in Books 2019

Hello everyone!
I got the idea for this post from Esther at BiteIntoBooks. I always think it's fun to share yearly wrap-ups and stats. Check out my stats for 2018 here.

Statistics
-I read 20,595 pages across 66 books with an average of 312 pages. My page count was down 7,156 pages from last year and I read 13 fewer books. 
-The shortest book I read was Humble & Kind by Tim McGraw with 48 pages.

-The longest book I read was The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien with 1,216 pages.

-The most popular book I read was Twilight by Marissa Meyer with 4,813,482 other readers. 

-The least popular book I read was Bring Me All of Your Dreams by Nancy Larrick with 8 other readers.

-My average rating this year was 3.6 stars which was the same as last year.
-The highest-rated book on Goodreads I read was Legacy by Shannon Messenger with an average rating of 4.6 stars.

-My first review of 2019 was The Land of Stories: The Enchantress Returns by Chris Colfer.

-My last review of 2019 was The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale.

I'd love to hear about your yearly stats. My favorite and least favorite books I read in 2019 will be posted this weekend.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.