Tuesday, December 31, 2019

December 2019 Wrap-Up

Hello everyone!
I can't believe that December is already over and it's already the new year! I will be posting my favorite and least favorite books of 2019 in the very near future as well as a post about my reading stats and goals I have for the new year. Anyways, I was able to read 7 books which is pretty impressive compared to my reading the past few months. I think I'm finally coming out of my reading slump.

The Runaway King by Jennifer A. Nielsen
⭐⭐⭐
(reread)









Crystal Blade by Kathryn Purdie
⭐⭐⭐⭐










The Shadow Throne by Jennifer A. Nielsen
⭐⭐⭐⭐
(reread)








Just For You by Helen Steiner Rice
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
(reread)









Frozen Reign by Kathryn Purdie
⭐⭐⭐⭐










A Gift From Tiffany's by Melissa Hill
⭐⭐










The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
⭐⭐













If you'd like me to do a review on any of these books please comment which ones. 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and new year!
~Abby





1 comment:

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.