Thursday, August 16, 2018

Why I Love Reading!

Hello everyone!
I haven't posted in a while because I've been preparing to go back to school. Hopefully, I can get into a habit of posting regularly again. Today I thought it would be fun to share four of the many reasons why I love reading. 

Travel
No matter what book you read, you always get to travel whether it's to another world, the future, the past, or another country/city. That is one of the best reasons to read. I really enjoy reading books that are set in a different world because of the world building. Traveling to other countries is great as well so you can go sightseeing without physically being there yourself.

Fandoms
You make friends who like the same books as you. One of my favorite things to do as a reader is gush about my favorite books/characters and fandoms make that possible. It's always nice having a community you can always gush about a book/series with.

Fictional Boyfriends
I have many, many, many fictional boyfriends. They are great when reading books. Sometimes you just feel like they understand you better than people in real life.

Relatable Characters
I find in almost every book there is at least one character I can relate to on some level. You sometimes feel like you've experienced the same things, or they provide comfort/consolation for what you have gone through, are going through, or will go through.

What are some reasons you enjoy reading? I'd love to know.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic day.
~Abby

3 comments:

  1. Fictional Boyfriends will always be a plus, Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading so much! It is so much fun to read a book on a plane, train, or in your car. Audiobooks are great for these too!

    I don't join fandoms much xD I just join book clubs, but I'm horrible at participating in them.

    I don't have fictional boyfriends either LOL

    I do read books to escape the real world. Some days I want to be a high school girl again, other days I want to save the world. Reading is so much fun and amazing! Have fun in school :)

    Elle Inked @ Keep on Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is whole post is so relatable :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.