Thursday, August 30, 2018

Favorite Quotes From Books

Hello everyone!
I got stuck thinking of what to post on my blog, so my friend made this suggestion to me which I love. I'm going to share some of my favorite quotes from books.

"A person can be educated and still be stupid, and a wise man can have no education at all." -Jennifer A. Nielsen, The False Prince

"The best people all have some kind of scar." -Kiera Cass, The One

"You cling to the past only because you fear change. But nothing good comes without change. Nothing." -Richard Paul Evans, Michael Vey

"Sometimes you make choices and sometimes choices make you." -Gayle Forman, If I Stay

"To forget the dead would be akin to killing them a second time." -Elie Wiesel, Night

"Just because someone knocks on the door doesn't mean you have to open it. Sometimes there are wolves at the door." -Ruta Sepetys, Salt to the Sea

"I don't have to be afraid of good-bye, because good-bye doesn't have to be forever." -Jenny Han, To All the Boys I've Loved Before

"That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt." -John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

"There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after." -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

"Instead of being afraid I could become something to fear." -Holly Black, The Cruel Prince

"Are you happy, or are you not sad?" -Gabbi Hanna, Adultolescence

"Smart people learn from their mistakes. But the real sharp ones learn from the mistakes of others." -Brandon Mull, Fablehaven

"You'll never be able to find yourself if you're lost in someone else." -Colleen Hoover, November 9

What are some of your favorite quotes from books?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic day.
~Abby

2 comments:

  1. There's too many! But one of my favorites is "It's easy to hate what you don't understand." -Jennifer A. Nielsen, The Scourge

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.