Sunday, March 4, 2018

A-Z Books I've Read

Hello everyone!
Today I thought I would do an A-Z list made up of books I read. Sidenote: If the letter is left blank, I don't remember reading a book that starts with that letter.

A - All-American Girl by Meg Cabot
B - Beezus and Ramona by Beverley Cleary
C - The City of Ember by Jeanne Duprau
D - Dark Life by Kate Falls
E - Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
F - Four by Veronica Roth
G - Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
H - The Healing Spell by Kimberley Griffiths Little
I - Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White
J - The Jewel by Amy Ewing
K - Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger
L - The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
M - Magyk by Angie Sage
N - The Noel Diary by Richard Paul Evans
O - Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
P - The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell
Q - The Quiet Book by Deborah Underwood
R - Roseblood by A.G. Howard
S - The Snowman by R.L. Stine
T - The Thirteenth Princess by Diane Zahler
U - Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
V - Vicious by V.E. Schwab
W - The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer
X - 
Y - You're Only Old Once by Dr. Seuss
Z - 

Let me know what some of the books you've read are. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful rest of your week.
~Abby

3 comments:

  1. I just recently picked up Four - can't wait to try it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read many of the titles on your list. I have read Vicious, and it's one of my favorite books by V.E. Schwab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of doing an A-Z list of books! I can't think of any book I've read that started with X either though.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.