Thursday, March 8, 2018

If You Like This..You'll Like This Book Recommendations

Hello everyone! 
Today I thought it would be fun to do book recommendations. I thought I'd do it in the style of if you like this book, then you'll most likely like this book (or vice verse). 

If you like...











Then you'll like...












If you liked...











Then you'll like...












If you liked...











Then you'll like...












If you liked...











Then you'll like...












If you liked...











Then you'll like...















Let me know what some of your book recommendations are in the comments. Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day.
~Abby

3 comments:

  1. Great post!!I've been blogging for a couple of years and even though I really wanted to do one of these, I never got the chance for some weird reason. :D I've had my eye on Blood and Sand for a while and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

    Elena @ Book Lady's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blood and Sand was so good. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did.

      Delete
  2. I don't know...I have tried to read a few Pride and Prejudice retelling and well, I just could never get into them. Maybe because its my favorite book of all time. I don't want anything to mar it up.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.