Sunday, March 25, 2018

Mini Book Reviews

Hello everyone!
Today I wanted to share some book reviews for books I have already read, but I wanted to do it in a unique way. I'm going to try and describe each book in one sentence and give my feelings about it in a second sentence.

Description: A girl dies and relives the last day of her life 7 times.
Rating: I didn't love this book, but I don't hate it either.

Description: A modern version of King Arthur and Knight's of the Round Table.
Rating: I thought this book was a good representation of the original story in a more modern setting.

Description: Lucy travels to Italy with a friend and falls in love.
Rating: I thought this was such a cute contemporary and I really enjoyed this book.

Description: Set during World War II and tells the story of 4 characters from different backgrounds, but their stories interconnect.
Rating: This is one of my new favorite historical fiction novels. I love Ruta Sepetys' writing.

Description: A man is stranded on Mars and has to survive.
Rating: I really enjoyed this book even though I didn't understand most of the science references.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
~Abby

1 comment:

  1. This makes me want to read all of them. Since I haven't and I think the one that I would most like to read is Salt to the Sea. This is an awesome post. Wish I could do this for all my reviews. It would make it so much easier! =)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.