Thursday, March 1, 2018

February 2018 Wrap Up

Hello everyone!
Last month I read some pretty great books. I read 5 books in total. I didn't keep track of DNF's this month, but there were quite a few. I overall enjoyed most of the books I ended up finishing.


Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

⭐⭐⭐.5









Austenland by Shannon Hale

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Review here.







The Martian by Andy Weir

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐









Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck

⭐⭐⭐









The Princess Diarist Carrie Fisher

⭐⭐.5

Review here.










What books did you read in the month of February? Let me know down in the commentsThanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

~Abby

3 comments:

  1. Nice list! I am such a completionist I don't even remember the last time I DNFed a book. Also, I'm super curious and just want to see if the book will get better. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I judged 7 books for the RWA Rita contest but I can’t say which ones.

    Grey was a great disappointment.
    First person is tough enough to pull off, but it does emphasize Christian is a full tilt sadist, not a Dom.
    The whole book was one tedious discussion after another about people you’d never want to be around. Quite like being stuck on a transatlantic flight with the wrong seat mate, lucky for me the eReader has an off button

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wrap-up! Are you planning to read Andy Weir's other book, Artemis? I personally LOVED it! It was very different from The Martian, but I found the MC hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.