Thursday, March 22, 2018

Mulan Book Tag

Hello everyone! 
I recently saw the Mulan tag and decided it would be fun to do. The original creator was Kristy and the Cat Read


1. Reflection: "When will my reflection show who I am inside." - An inaccurate book cover that doesn't reflect what the book is about.

Between Shades of Grey. I love the cover of this book, but it doesn't really go with the story.

2. Mushu - A character with a lot to prove.

Maven from the Red Queen series. He's grown up in his brother's shadow and his mother's manipulation and wants to prove he can do things on his own.

3. "I'll make a man outta you!" - A character who develops the most.

Keefe from the KOTLC series. He starts out humorous and doesn't seem to take very much seriously and then by the fourth book he's grown up so much and shows his worth.

4. "A girl worth fighting for." - A ship you will defend till your last breath.

I'm going to use KOTLC once again, but I love Foster-Keefe. They would be so cute together, and especially after reading Nightfall I really want them to be together.

5. Huns - A book or character that gives you the creeps.

Dr. Hatch from the Michael Vey series. His character is so messed up and I would never want to meet him.

6. Mulan - Your favorite strong female character.

The first character that comes to mind is Attia from Blood and Sand. She fought for her freedom and I admire her strength and bravery.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

1 comment:

  1. I like this one. I don't even think I know of a series that I could recommend - well - it would take me a long while to think of who I would pick.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.