Sunday, September 2, 2018

August 2018 Wrap-Up

Hello everyone!
August has been a pretty crazy month with me adjusting to being back in school. Regardless, I read 9 books which isn't bad at all. I'm still working on getting back into a regular routine of blog posts.

Grace and the Fever by Zan Romanoff
⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review here.









Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky








Winter by Marissa Meyer
⭐⭐⭐










Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
⭐⭐










Nightfall by Shannon Messenger
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐











The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall by Katie Alender
⭐⭐.5










Adultolescence by Gabbie Hanna
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review here.










Resisting the Rebel by Lisa Brown Roberts
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐











Selp-Helf by Miranda Sings
⭐⭐.5














What books did you read in August?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
~Abby












3 comments:

  1. Why did Winter only get three stars? Did it not live up to the rest of the series? I was going to start the audio book soon -- I've really been loving the others!

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just didn't particularly care for this series. It wasn't one of my favorites. I think I rated the whole series 3 stars. I'm sure if you've been enjoying the rest of the series, you'll love the fourth book just as much.

      Delete
  2. Winter!! Nightfall!! The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall was a let down for me not too long ago sadly.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.