Thursday, January 11, 2018

New Year Book Tag for 2018

Hello everyone!
I hope you're having a great day. I thought it would be a great time to do the New Year book tag since we just started the new year. 

How many books are you planning to read in 2018?
My goal is to read at least 50 books.

Name five books you didn't get to read this year but want to make a priority in 2018.
1. Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
2. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater 
3. The Diviners by Libba Bray
4. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
5. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

Three non-book related goals for 2018.
1. Stop procrastinating.
2. Finish the books I'm writing.
3. Stay organized.

Name a genre you want to read more of.
I want to read more contemporary books.

What's a book you've had forever that you still need to read?
The Hunt for the Seventh by Christine Morton Shaw

One word that you're hoping 2018 will be?
Productive

I hope you enjoyed this tag. Thanks for stopping by.
~Abby

2 comments:

  1. The Raven Boys and AEITA are two of my all time favourite series! I literally finished the entire Raven Cycle series in a week. It’s that awesome. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Productive is an excellent word to focus on :) I'm also going to try to read Wonder Woman this year! It's one of those books I was dying to get my hands on in 2017, but I just never got around to it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.